Based in Seattle, Washingon
December 5, 2011
Move through the streets of Franklin defeating the zombie hordes as they come at you.
We set out to create a fun, fast, small game. We created Containment out of that. The game kept growing and getting crazier and crazier. Its so much bigger and better than we originally set out to create. Now we have this amazing puzzle game with all sorts of cinematic qualities and boss fights and pianos to drop on zombies.
- Unique surround mechanic.
- All the tiles in the game ar fully animated characters.
- Multiple zombie types including two huge boss zombies.
- The city is an actor. Cars, fountains, grills, and more are interactive and affect the game.
- Three act story and three high score levels.
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Containment: The Zombie Puzzler. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Bootsnake Games
We're Bootsnake Games. We love games so much that we make them.
More information on Bootsnake Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler Credits
Gary Ka-Yin Lee
America's Fighting Dinosaur