Based in Seattle, Washingon
April 7, 2010
Press / Business Contact:
2208 NW Market St STE 414
We're Bootsnake Games. We love games so much that we make them.
Bootsnake Games was formed by ex-AAA developers who wanted to make a different type of game. The original idea of creating lots of small games didn't work, so now they focus on just making awesome games. Its working. Bootsnake Games. Teaching the world about love, loss, and video games.Containment: The Zombie Puzzler
For their first game, Bootsnake Games created a puzzle game with unique mechanics. The game combined concepts from match three games, the classic game Go, and killing lots of zombies. The game released on Steam for PC/Mac, iTunes for iOS devices, and Google Play for Android. The game was selected in the PAX 10 of 2012.Deadrock Divide
The team now turns its focus on a hardcore gamer's game. Bootsnake Games is creating an RPG with turn-based tactical combat inspired by games like X-Com and Jagged Alliance. Its going to be amazing.
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler HD Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Bootsnake Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "PAX 10" - PAX Prime 2012
- "I can't think of anything out there quite like Containment: The Zombie Puzzler, and that's pretty high praise in and of itself."
- Brad Gallaway, Game Critics
- "Containment: The Zombie Puzzler shakes the dust off matching-style games, using soulless corpses, terrified humans and boss fights to bring this great-looking action puzzler to life."
- Troy Woodfield, Touch Arcade
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler
Microsite for Containment http://containmentgame.com.
Dru Staltman Twitter
Team & Repeating Collaborators